Jayden - 2016-09-20
The Copy Buffett software which has gone completely viral has created much interest and confusion. Is the Copy Buffett App Scam? Can you make money with the Copy Buffett software?
In our updated review on the Copy Buffett App we are going to share our results from the live trading sessions. Furthermore, we will be disclosing our tips on how we tweaked our trading in order to achieve our results! For the benefit of any of you who have not read our original review and first update, you may read these on the links below:
Copy Buffett Review – Copy Cat Scam?
Quick historical data of events with Copy Buffett:
• Account registration Wednesday 17th February. Account funded with $500. Broker assigned is EU Regulated Broker OptionBit. Very satisfied to work with legitimate broker.
• First six hours of trading resulted in $750 dollars profit – historical screen shot attached
• Thursday 18th and Friday 19th February, trading was slower. Balance updated to $1750. Another $500 profit in a further 2 days trading.
• Results for 26th February. Balance now stands at $2825. A total profit of $2325 in 8 trading days. Average daily profit of $290.
• The results are reflecting a very conservative manner of trading. Our filtering level has always been at 85% and we have switch off trading during high volatility.